We did it! We fully funded The Prairie Pride Film Festival! Thank you all for your generosity and support! Still want some of the awesome Kickstarter backer rewards? You have until December 15th to donate!
Check out a list of our backers (current 12/3/2013):
$100 and Over:
Larry and Peg Pelter
Tyler Richard – Tyler Richard for Nebraska Legislature
Jamie Steckelberg Scott – JamesAnn Photography
Eric Brown – Eric Brown Home Real Estate
$50 and Over:
Morgan and Elsbeth Magilton
We Need You! Fundraising for our 2014 festival is officially beginning and we’re offering more rewards for donating than ever before.
Visit our Kickstarter page – we have 60 days to reach $1,500. Will you help us bring LGBTQA films to midwestern audiences? Don’t forget to share our project!
At our 2014 festival we aspire to have an evening featuring Lincoln, Omaha, and local Midwest film makers.
The guidelines are simple:
- We want to see LGBTQA issues and characters in your storytelling.
- New films or films shot within the last 5 to 10 years are gladly accepted.
- We are seeking short films and feature length films.
- Submissions must be received by February 1, 2014.
- Private message us on Facebook for the mailing address.
- Films must be received on DVD.
Spread the word! Happy film making!